Neat Snacks

 

I met this lovely brand two years ago and from the moment I ate one of their rice crackers, it was love at first bite. 
 

I was so happy to be remembered by Neat Snacks founders, Puma and Andy, but also pleasantly surprised to find a big box of their tasty snacks at my door! 

These little puffs of crispy rice are just like rice crispies but crunchier, tastier and best without milk! They are suitable for vegetarians and are also gluten-free and dairy-free.

The first thing I noticed was that they have narrowed down their selection to just 3 flavours: Wasabi, Hot Thai Chilli and Sea Salt. At the bloggers event, the packaging was still being finalised but I'm sure I tried a pink Himalayan salt rice cracker, which I loved.

 

Wasabi
This sure captures the taste of fairly powerful mustard, however not all rice crackers are evenly coated so the heat will vary from cracker to cracker. I'm not a massive wasabi fan but my mum finished the whole pack.

Hot Thai Chilli
These aren't as spicy as the wasabi for me but it's a different sort of spice. Both my mum and I found these very moreish and difficult to not finish the pack in one go. I will definitely have to hide a pack. 

Sea Salt
The classic flavour. Although I often avoid this flavour when it comes to buying crisps, this is my favourite out of the three. It has the perfect level of seasoning, making it addictive. 

Thank you Neat Snacks for your generosity! It is greatly appreciated and devoured very quickly :p 



Tempted to upgrade your snacks? Find out more: www.neatsnacks.co.uk



Comments

Popular Posts