Veganuary - Snacks

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are ready to start  2017!

Last year I found out about Veganuary and thought I'd write a post about all the vegan friendly products I've tried and tested and would recommend. For those who haven't heard of Veganuary before, it's when only plant-based foods are consumed throughout January. Whether it be for a healthier lifestyle or to avoid animal products, there are certainly a lot of benefits. 


To help anyone new to Veganuary, here's a list of snacks and treats I love to eat, which you might be familiar with but didn't know were vegan friendly:

And if you want to step away from kitchen, here's a list of restaurants you can go to in London.

Snacks

Yorica - Soho, London - soy/dairy free ice cream and fro-yo


Hippeas - chickpea puff snacks



NINAS popcorn - 100% natural



Mrs O's Fuss Free MixesBake your own cakes with Mrs O's mixes







Comments

Popular Posts