Yorica Vegan Ice Cream

After being told about this place by my friend Victoria, I couldn't wait to check this place out. Based on Wardour Street, London, is this newly opened vegan ice cream shop. 
Serving 11 different flavours, you'll have a hard time in choosing! But the staff are so friendly, they'll let you try them all to help you decide :) 
There are also a range of toppings, including fresh fruit, chocolate chips and cornflakes. 
Not only do they do ice cream, but they make shakes and fro-yo (frozen yoghurt)!

For £3.65 I had a mini cup of chocolate beetroot and peanut butter ice cream with vegan tiffin pieces on top, which was delicious! Smooth, creamy but light, it was quickly devoured in delight :) 
I ate in (at no extra charge, which I thought was a nice difference) and sat at the bar area. The seating area is quite laidback but still elegant. There's also a pod like chair that hangs from the ceiling. 

I will definitely be back to try the fro-yo, as one of the flavours is matcha! 
 
130 Wardour Street
W1F 8ZN
London

Comments

Popular Posts