Threadneedles Hotel

Exhausted from the long and tiresome daily commute to work, I needed some me-time. Having received £35 credit from the HotelTonight app, I searched through the available hotels.

From the photos, Threadneedle's Hotel looked classy, comfortable and just what I needed :)

When I arrived to check in at 2PM, I knew I had made the right choice. I was greeted by a doorman who kindly took my little suitcase up two steps until I was greeted by a receptionist. He took me to a desk where I filled in a document and was offered a drink of my choice. I sipped on my orange juice whilst the the details were sorted out.


I was impressed by the huge domed seating area inside the hotel. It was stunning. After being given my key, I made my way to Room 108. I couldn't wait to see my room as I was given a complimentary upgrade (worth £30) from a luxury room to a deluxe room.



Excited to see my room, I opened the door to find two half sofas, a queen size bed, a desk, huge wardrobe, a beautiful bathroom with a bathtub and shower. 



Check out was at 11am but it was still a comfortable time as we were surrounded by food places. After checking out, we sat underneath the dome till we decided.


A beautiful place to stay, with great service. With a very central location, I would definitely recommend and hope to come back here soon.

Comments

Popular Posts