Vegfest London

So it seems like such a long time ago since I went to Vegfest in London. For those who have never heard of it before, it's held at Kensington Olympia and is full of only vegan things! 

I managed to get a great deal from TimeOut, where the tickets were only £5 each so bought 2 in advance :) Lucky I did because when we arrived, the queue went all around the block! 

The amount of stalls we had to visit was more than I had imagined! The amount of samples I tried that day.. Let's just say I could have probably opened a vegan milk stall with breakfast bars on the side :p
My favourite stall and product of the day would have to be the Simply Sumptuous Millionaires Pud from Pudology. I loved the creamy chocolate coconut mousse with a soya caramel and shortbread base. It was so good, I couldn't resist their offer of 8 for £10 so bought 8 pots!

I am a little bit indecisive when it comes to Nakd bars but with such a great array of different flavours at Vegfest, we could try before we buy. I found one I now can't stop eating - Toffee Treat (fruit and nut nibbles). Great as a snack, treat and maybe even breakfast :) 

I also got to see t-plus, who I first met at The Bloggers Hangout Pop Up Kitchen and stocked up on their boost teas with their nice deal of 3 for 2. That should keep me awake at the office :)

Sorry for the lack of photos - I was too busy trying everything! It was a great event and I had wandering around not having to worry about my allergies :)
For all you vegan food lovers out there this is an event you don't want to miss so make sure you get your tickets next year or you might be turned away!

Comments

Popular Posts