Indian Room in Balham

In February, we did something a little different this year to celebrate Chinese New Year. As my sister's in-laws were in the UK, rather than spending lots of time in the kitchen, we decided to go to Indian Room in Clapham South. So here's a very delayed post! I hope you're hungry :) 

For starters we ordered some poppadoms with a range of colourful dips including mint and a very fruity chutney.

For my main course, I went for a non-vegetarian thali, which is a platter of chicken tikka massala, lamb rogan josh, chicken tikka, pulau rice and naan. The is also a vegetarian thali available, which was also very nice. 

The other mains ordered included 3 chicken biriyanis and this other dish that I can't remember the name of (oops). My sister ordered the shank of lamb and loved it.

Tempted? Print off the voucher below for a 25% discount but make sure to mention when booking in advance just in case it's changed :) 

Tel: 0208 675 8611
Website: www.indianroom.co.uk 


Comments

Popular Posts