My Old Dutch Pancakes

It's Pancake Day! For those who have a sweet tooth, My Old Dutch is the place for you :)


After many mentions of My Old Dutch, I finally got to go and try their famous pancakes. There are different branches located in Kensington, Chelsea but we visited the Holborn branch. Despite a large variety of sweet and savoury pancakes, being the chocoholic that I am, there was only one obvious choice for me - butterscotch pancakes with chocolate chips, chocolate sauce and strawberries dusted with icing sugar.
Difference between Butterscotch pancakes and pancakes? With the Butterscotch pancakes, you get a stack of 6 and if you opt for a pancake, it comes as one large one with your chosen toppings.

For those who have do have a slight sweet tooth, be warned, you will leave feeling like a giant sugar ball. We did, and that was only half way through our pancake! An option that might help you defeat the sweetness is to order one savoury and one sweet pancake. Be warned though, it is pretty filling!

Our bill came to £18.80 including a 10% student discount but if you go on a Monday, pancakes are £5 all day :)

My Old Dutch
131-132 High Holborn
Holborn
London
WC1V 6PS  

 
You can also follow me on:



Comments

Popular Posts