Sushi at Tenshi

To celebrate being offered a new job as a designer, we decided to go to the new Bibigo at Angel. Unfortunately they turned us away as they were fully booked on that Friday night.

So since we were in Angel already, we headed to Tenshi for a cosier dinner.

We ordered a range of starters including my favourite - salmon and avocado hand roll. 
It was delicious. One of the best ones I've had! Even the photo is making me crave some again! Next to it was the prawn tempura hand roll, which I didn't try but apparently was ok.

Next starter, agedeshi tofu. I let it sit too long in the sauce so if you don't want the crispy coating to go soggy then eat it when it arrives :) The sweet and salty sauce went really well with the crispy but silk like tofu.
Our final starter was soft shell crab served with salad and a citrus soy sauce. The soft shell crab was small but meaty and went well with soy, which was subtlety tangy.
By this point, I was already getting full before my main course had even arrived! It was a bit of a struggle to finish the chicken Katsu curry, so make sure you save some room for your last dish!

Overall, I'd say the food was averagely London priced but would definitely return for and recommend the salmon and avocado hand roll and the agedeshi tofu :) 

Comments

Popular Posts